An Anonymous Reporting System (ARS) is one approach that schools may use to promote student safety. Tip triage and response are essential components to connecting students with appropriate services and support.
In this webinar, the first of a two-part series, participants will hear from a diverse array of school safety professionals about coordinated approaches to tip scenarios. Panelists will share resources that have been helpful to them and will discuss the interface between threat assessment teams and triaging tips. Participants will also have the opportunity to engage in a short Q&A with the panelists.
- Debra Schwiesow, Ed.S., Project Director & School Psychologist, Green Hills Area Education Agency.
- Jane King, Ed.S., Trainer & School Psychologist, Green Hills Area Education Agency.
- Sgt. William Connell, Pinellas County Schools Police.
- Chavely Bernal, Certified Crisis Counselor, Say Something Anonymous Reporting System.
- Alexandria French, Director, Research & Evaluation at Sandy Hook Promise.
- Jessica Neely, National Crisis Center Director, Say Something Anonymous Reporting System.